This toy does double duty! It's not just a natural wood *teething ring but it is also a crinkle toy. Each bunny ear looped fabric is backed with super soft snuggle fabric and has baby *crinkle paper sewn in for added sensory play. Every wooden ring is rubbed in a small amount of organic coconut oil and is certified and marketed safe for use a baby teething ring.
Wood Rings are CPSIA certified and untreated. Wood is naturally anti-microbial which makes these rings a great option for teething.
How to care for you natural wood teething ring:
- Remove fabric and machine wash.
- Wipe ring down with damp cloth and mild dish soap
(minimal), dry immediately *NEVER SUBMERGE, SOAK OR FREEZE WOOD RINGS.
- To sanitize, apply rubbing alcohol to a cotton ball and rub wooden ring, wipe with clean dry towel.
- Always inspect rings before giving to a child and never leave a child unattended with wooden toy.
- Rub ring periodically with organic coconut oil to help seal and protect the wood.
*USA Safety Certified EN71 and CPSIA Crinkle Fabric
*Our teething rings have been tested and passed all of the CPSC product safety regulations:
CPSIA Section 106 & ASTM F963-11 Section 22.214.171.124, Soluble Heavy Metals Content in Substrates
- Chemicals tested: Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Lead, Mercury, Selenium (ALL PASS)
CPSIA Section 102 & 16 1501, Small Parts
CPSIA Section 106, ASTM F963-11 & 16 CFR 1500 (FHSA), Mechanical Hazards
- Impact, Torque, Tension, Compression (ALL PASS)
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.1 Material Quality - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.6 Small Objects - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.9 & 16 CFR 1500.48 Accessible Points - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.18 Holes, Clearances, Accessibility of Mechanisms - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.22 Teethers and Teething Toys - PASS